Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dividends Pick For August 15

Yes, I'm back with another great dividends pick for you today!  As always, I try to pick less expensive stocks for you, both for your eaves wallet, and the pick.  Dividends DO NOT directly correspond to earnings, hopefully everyone knows that.  But, good earning are a necessary ingredient!

Chelsey Schofield (e)PWN3D http://www.empireavenue.com/PWN3D
Earnings are definitely good today!
6,882.750 to Shareholders about 18 hours ago.
The other factor in dividends is the number of shares available, and the number sold.  At only 27ea / share she has plenty of room to grow, and vary that ratio even better!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check earnings history... is only the 1st time hitting 6K, very consistent in the 3K and 4K Mark. I'll give it a day or two before investing big. I've grabbed just 30 shares now.

    ps: I do not like the captcha :(

    ReplyDelete