Sunday, June 20, 2010

More Market Fluctuations

For those of you who keep a careful eye on the EmpireAve market, you may have seen today and yesterday, a large number of stocks take a small dive.  Almost everyone in my portfolio seems to have taken a dive at the start of each day, but the top stocks (aka leaderboard stocks) seem to recoup the loss very quickly, by more people buying them up.  Top stocks regaining their share price makes sense, as I see it to a degree myself, though not nearly as quickly as top stocks.  However, it seems more and more likely that one of the major stock price markers has been adjusted, and I would venture a guess that it has something to do with your audience.  So, to that end, I would suggest you spend more time than usual on increasing your audience, on both twitter and EmpireAve itself.