Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Friday Picks

Yes, I DO have a few late day pick for Friday, 5/22:

First, SBMCZH (yea, wtf is with that ticker!) I see lots and lots of twitter activity right now, but also a blog and facebook hooked up, so hopefully that will help keep any future price drops at bay for a long time!
(I bought at 15.272)


Next, MIKEL (not just because he has a nice ticker either)  He twitters quite often, but has a blog and facebook hooked up, and posts less frequently on facebook.  He has been gaining pretty well recently too.
(I bought at 14.193)


Finally, WOODSY (interesting ticker).  Perhaps the best for last.  He has twitter, facebook, and a blog.  He seems to have a nice balance of posts between the three, and hopefully it will translate into keeping his gains.
(I bought at 14.288)